Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Food for thought

1. Tiger Woods, no matter how rich or famous, is a dog. A dog who I am sick of hearing about....the media needs to move on.

2. The Office is way better than Seinfeld.

3. The Twilight Series is the best ever!!! Hands down...best...ever!!!!!

4. As I get older and fatter I have aches and pains I never thought would exist.

5. Sorry all you Obama lovers....I should be president...the country would be a much better place....and we would still have access to ammo!!!!

6. I used to think I would die either by plane crash, serial killer or tornado....now I am thinking it will be by El Diablo.

7. My sisters make the prettiest babies!!!

8. My family rocks....they are solid and always there.

9. Tis the season...to be fat and jolly!!! But come December 26th...no more!!!

10. My husband rocks the hizzie fo shizzie.....the hizzle fo shizzle!!!!

11. I wish I could go back to high school knowing what I know now....I would do it way better!!!!

12. I love my church.....Mormons rule....all others drool!!! just kidding

No comments:

Post a Comment