Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Shawn wins the bestest husband award!!!!

be jealous ladies, because shawn is the best husband in the whole world...AND HE IS ALL MINE!!!!!! not only is he hot to trot...he is sooooo sweet and thoughtful. he is always buying me little treats here and there....usually something i mentioned I wanted in casual conversation (yes he listens and makes mental notes). wherever we go he always tells me i am the prettiest girl in the room and he actually means it. you know what else is so cute????? he tucks me into bed everynight.....makes my heart go pitter patter. plus, he is freakin hilarial (to steal a word from rita). seriously he is probably the funniest person i know...he could probly even give rockstar chris d. a run for his money. he makes me laugh all the time. oh, also, i mentioned to him one time that i liked to fly kites but hadnt done so in years. so, he also got me two kites. one time i told him how i use to love seventeen magazine and i might even still read it if i wasnt so embaressed to buy it. the next week he came home with the new issue for me, he said he was getting weird looks from the cashier and people behind him, but he didnt care because he thought i would like it. anyway, i love love love him and he loves him some momma

No comments:

Post a Comment