Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Where the hell did the Real me go????


So it has been about 10 years since the real me went away...in her place the body of a fat girl. Will I ever get her back? I sure as hell hope so...but how???? It is all so confusing...different diets around every corner. Where do I start?


Today is December 8, 2009.....I want to be 30 pounds down by March 1, 2010. Is it possible??? I dont know but I sure as hell am gonna find out!!!! So, I will post a before pic and then on March 1 I will post another one.


Wish me luck!!!!

1 comment:

  1. okay lol i cant quit commenting.

    Diets suck. I like counting calories. Do your BMI and then only intake about half or a bit more.

    You will lose weight fast I promise. AND you get to choose what you want to eat. Grilled cheese is only like 250 with right butter and cheese. It is really easy.

    I think another thing that helped was i sat down with paper and thought of healthy foods or somewhat and listed them out. I put lunch, dinner and breakfast categories. and snacks! anyways.. hung it on the fridge. My problem is when im hungry i dont like having to come up with an idea of something healthy. So it helped me.. id be like oh that sounds good!

    I wish you luck Angie!!! you can do it girl. I promise, after a week of a little exercise and less food or better food. you will feel better and want to keep on!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you want help with good healthy, easy foods tell me ! i have some that I use!!

    ReplyDelete