Friday, December 11, 2009

It's my birthday.....

And I'll cry if I want to!!!!! SO, I turned 34 today....wow!!!! I cant believe I am 6 years away from 40. The thing is, although mentally I only feel about 19 physically I feel about 60. That is not good!!!! I have got to get a grip, put down the fork and put on some running shoes. I mean really!?!?!?!??! 60?!?!?!??! Have you ever seen how on the Dr Oz show they do the chronilogical age versus the real age??? I think my real age has to be way older than I really am.
I should be at my best right now...I am happier with my life than I have ever been...except for my weight, the size clothes I wear, how I look....and the list goes on. When does it ever stop? Everyday I say tomorrow is the day....and then tomorrow comes and I say...tomorrow is the day....what the hell????
OK.....right now I am saying MONDAY IS THE DAY!!!! I have a goal next week to go for a walk at least 4 of the 7 days. I know it should be more but I have to start somewhere. Ok guys!!!! Wish me luck!!!! Sunday night Monday will be my last tomorrow!!!!

2 comments:

  1. alright Angie this is my opinion. You will never get your ass up if you dont want to. Find something you would REALLY enjoy.. like a class. Something that is exercise but time flies by!!!!

    I have this problem also. I have found doing it with my friend really helps too! We bring music and have gossip ready lol. Makes it so much easier.

    ALSO, set a small goal first. Like I will do ----- twice a week. Then move up!! I know this sounds stupid coming from me probably.. but seriously i am the same way. It is always "tomorrow". How about NOW?? Like literally not tomorrow... now. best thing you can do.. is get up NOW and do some sit ups.. and some squats til you are burning. It will motivate you. Then go eat an apple or something healthy : D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy you have a blog. You are hysterical.

    ReplyDelete